Cuneo Creek Horse Camp Humboldt State Park
Giant Redwoods, a gorgeous dedicated equestrian camp, and 50 plus miles of horse and mule
friendly trails. What could be better?
Read more about Cuneo Creek in this
Honest Horses Magazine article.
Scroll down or use the menu to find the information you
Scroll over the pics for a larger view!
- 50 miles of horse and mule friendly trails.
- Cuneo Creek Camp is an equestrian only facility.
- Five family camp sites and two group camps
- Picnic tables, fire rings, bear lockers, treated water, flush toilets, coin-operated showers, and a mounting platform
- 12'x12' metal pipe corrals, water troughs, tie rails, and a sand rolling pit for horses
- Land Manager = California State Parks
- This is a fee area.
- It is required that riders stay on the marked trails to
preserve endangered plants and animals that exist in the
- Dogs are not allowed on the trails within the park.
Click on the map point, below, for detailed driving directions from your
45 miles south of Eureka along the Avenue of the Giants and 20 miles north of Garberville.
View Larger Map
You must really be into horse and mule riding in the
Golden State, click here for
more great riding areas in California!