Smart Map Available click for instructions
Day Riding Area
Stock Water Available
60Miles of Trail
Scroll down or use the menu to find the information you need
Scroll over the pics for a larger view!
- Approximately 60 miles of trail
- The Bear Lake Horse Camp has 58 sites available on a first come first serve basis
- Drinking water is not available
- Land Manager = Ohio Department of Natural Resources
- Horses may be ridden only along forest roads or on designated bridle trails.
- Please clean up manure and place it in the manure bins
- On alcohol in camp - No person shall overtly and publicly consume or display the presence of any alcoholic beverage in any State Forest.
Click on the map point for detailed driving directions from your location
View Larger Map
Wow! You made all the way through. You must be really into horse and mule riding and camping in
Click HERE to see more places to ride in the Buckeye State