Conrad Meadows is located adjacent to the Goat
Rocks Wilderness and offers a primitive horse camping and riding
opportunities through broad, grassy meadows in the valley bottom-to the
high alpine lakes at trail's end. Surprise Lake, Warm Lake, and Cirque Lake all lie
above the meadows for those intrepid enough to find them.
Conrad Meadows at a Glance
Scroll down or use the menu to find the information you need
Scroll over the pics for a larger view!
- The main camping / parking is located in a large open area on private property so please be extra vigilant
in your LNT efforts.
- No potable water.
- Stock water is close to camp via the Tieton River.
- USFS vault Toilets are found nearby at the trailhead.
- This is range land so be prepared to see cattle on the trail and in camp.
- Land Manager = Gifford Pinchot National Forest, Naches Ranger District
- The national forest requires livestock use certified weed-seed-free feed.
- Northwest Forest Pass is required
Click on the map point for detailed driving directions from your location
View Larger Map
Wow! You made all the way through. You must be really into horse and mule riding and camping in Washington.
Click HERE to see more places to ride in the Evergreen State.