Brunton 15TDCL Compass
Stay on path with this essential piece of gear
The Model 15 compass may well be the most recognized
compass in the world. It's not cheap and many of its
features will be lost on the novice navigator, but if
you're willing to put the time and energy into learning the
nuances of compasses the the model 15 is a wonderful tool.
If not, then just look into the handy mirror to see the
person responsible for you being lost.
- Fits easily into a pocket at only 3 oz. and 3.9 inches x 2.5 inches x 0.8 inches in size.
- Declination adjustable with a tool attached to the lanyard. When you lose it a small screwdriver works fine.
- Protective cover with sighting mirror will keep the compass out of most harm.
- The red bezel helps to provide contrast for the large numbers.
- The sturdy base plate has built in map scale readers.
Click here for more reviews of horse riding gear...