Brule River State Forest
Horseback riders can enjoy about 26 miles of trails within the Brule River State Forest, including the Brule-St. Croix Snowmobile Trail, hunter walking trails and numerous back roads.
Scroll down or use the menu to find the information you need
Care to share some pictures?
- 25 miles of rolling hills that meander through pine and hardwood forest
- Locate watering points on a map before starting out or bring water along on the ride.
- There is no horse camping on the Brule River State Forest
- Land Manager = Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- Day use only
- The North Country Trail is for foot traffic only; no horses are allowed.
Click on the map point for detailed driving directions from your location
View Larger Map
Wow! You made all the way through. You must be really into horse and mule riding and camping in Wisconsin.
Click HERE to see more places to ride in the Badger State.