Governor Dodge State Park
Governor Dodge is one of Wisconsin's largest parks with 5,270 scenic acres of steep hills, bluffs, and deep valleys plus two lakes and a waterfall. For horse and mule riders and equestrian campers there are
over 20 miles of trails that meander through the park's most scenic areas.
Scroll down or use the menu to find the information you need
Scroll over the pics for a larger view!
- Over 20 miles of equestrian trails
- An equestrian friendly campground is available with 11 campsites
- No electricity is available in the campground
- Land Manager = Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- A state trail pass is required for all people age 16 or older when horseback riding on trails
- The horse campground and horse trails are open May 1 to November 15.
Click on the map point for detailed driving directions from your location
View Larger Map
Wow! You made all the way through. You must be really into horse and mule riding and camping in
Click HERE to see more places to ride in the Badger State.