With day use horse trails and horse camping in the pine forest Oak Ridge is a wonderful place to visit and ride!
- Land manager is Southwest Florida Water Management District
- A free reservation is required and must be displayed on dashboard at campground.
- Riders are required to stay on marked trails.
- Each rider must carry proof of horse’s current negative Coggins test.
- Horse-drawn buggy riding only on marked trails; requires a free reservation.
- Florida law requires equestrians under 16 to wear helmets.