Berry Bend Equestrian Camp - TrailMeister added this area
No Rides Found Be the first to Add Your Ride
Nearly forty miles of horse friendly trails range above the northern shore of the Harry S. Truman Reservoir. Equestrian campers will find a wide variety of campsites to choose from.
- Land Manager is US Army Corps of Engineers
- Equestrian riders must have a VS Form 10-11 showing proof of a negative Equine Infectious Anemia (EIA) test within the last 12 months.
- Equines from out of state must have an official certificate of veterinary inspection (health inspection).
- Campers are required to keep their animals from removing bark from the trees.
- Please stay on designated trails and do not ride on roads or paved trails.