See TrailMeister at These Events & Invite TrailMeister to Your Event
Southern Equine Expo – Murfreesboro, TN
Spotted Dance Ranch Clinics
US Icelandic Horse Congress – Portland, OR
Southern Equine Expo – Murfreesboro, TN
Northwest Horse Fair – Albany, Oregon
Midwest Horse Fair – Madison, WI
Minnesota Horse Expo – St. Paul, MN
National Equestrian Trail Conference – Raleigh, NC
40 Something Cowgirls Clinic- Pasco, WA
Panhandle Backcountry Horsemen Clinic, Coeur d’Alene, ID
Michigan Horse Council’s 34th annual Michigan Horse Expo – East Lansing, MI
Back Country Horsemen of Washington Rendezvous 2017 – Ellensburg, WA
Virginia Horse Festival – Richmond, VA
BCHW Northeast Chapter – Deer Park, WA
High Desert Horse Expo – Redmond, Oregon
Fri – 1:45 – Lecture Area – Horse Camping 101
Sat – 10:00 – Lecture Area – Make Sure you get back to camp in time for dinner!
Sun – 10:00 – 4H & Pony Club – ABC’s of Trail Riding
Sun – 11:15 – Lecture Area – GPS for Trail Riders
Sun – 3:00 – Lecture Area – When the Sh@t Hits the Fan
THANK YOU for our “highlining” clinic for the YeeHaws. I know everyone enjoyed it and learned a lot! It was AWESOME that you share your time and talents with riders, so that we gain confidence, knowledge and the know how to go out there and RIDE!!
I had a blast and learned some valuable skills I plan to put to use very soon! I really hope the TrailMeister comes to Fire Mountain again next year because I will certainly be there! You all missed out on some great times for those who didn't make the trip in.
You really made the PQHA Elk-Stravaganza weekend special and we would love to have you again.
Awesome packed Horse Camping 101 session at the Southern Equine Expo! The crowd enjoyed having the TrailMeister in the house!
Robert you are a great speaker, teacher and entertainer! Thank you, I learned a lot!
The ABC's of Trail Riding Seminar with Robert TrailMeister Eversole - awesome!
Truly enjoyed your presentations at the Midwest Horse Fair!
There are many clinicians that teach horse owners to bond with and ride their animals. We help riders learn to enjoy their horses and mules outside the arena, doing what most of us dream about: trail riding and camping with our horses.
At TrailMeister we believe that you are so much more than “just a trail rider”. Our seminars introduce horse owners and riders to the world of trail riding and equine camping whether your aspirations are for the backcountry or the local park.
TrailMeister Seminar topics include:
- ABC’s of Trail Riding –Whether you’re an aspiring or active trail rider you’ll enjoy this primer on the how’s and why’s of trail riding using the aspiring or active trail rider. From A to Zenophon we’ll discuss what you need to think about BEFORE you hit the trail.
- Getting Back to Camp in Time for Dinner – Land Navigation for Equestrians
- The Needle Points Where? – Trail Riders “know” that a compass points north. Or does it? The wrong answer can make you very late for dinner.
- Those Wavy Crazy Lines – Trail Riders; Learn to view a map in 3-D, no glasses required.
- Horse Camping 101 –When life gets hectic and you just need to get away, what could be a better escape than a camping trip with your horse? All good camping trips with horses require preparation. And planning can be part of the fun. The reward is being able to ride for as long as you want with friends and family. Let’s talk about tips for getting the most out of your camping trips this summer.
- Horse Camping 202 – Venture beyond the trailhead for an epic backcountry horse trip!
- Lightweight Horse Camping – If you want to trot off into the wilderness for a few days but fall short because you don’t have an extra horse to carry all of your gear, don’t fret. You’ll love the versatility of Lightweight Horse Camping! We’ll borrow from the world of ultra lightweight hikers, use the tools from Leave No Trace, and combine them with backcountry horse camping to get you into the backcountry without pack stock.
- Highline How To’s – Keeping your animals safe and secure is paramount when camping with stock. Learn the art of setting up a highline without gadgets or gizmos.
- When the Sh@t Hits the Fan –Are you prepared for when “Just a Day Ride” becomes much much more? Are you prepared for the challenges you’ll encounter during an emergency? Together we’ll discuss what you’ll need to get through a long night and how to summon help when the bars on your phone are few and far between.
- GPS for Trail Riders – People have used navigation devices since the dawn of man. A thousand years ago, people used the sun and the North Star to navigate to their point of destination. A mere twenty years ago, compasses and topographic maps were the norm. Only in the last decade have riders had better tool to pinpoint their exact location. Together we’ll learn more about using GPS while riding
Request more info about having TrailMeister speak to your group
Fill out the form below to request more information about our speaking options. We will get back to you as soon as possible. All fields required