Quinn Meadow Horse Camp - 1trailmeister added this area
Riders have logged 16.36 miles & 10.63 hours here.
TOP TRAIL RIDER: 1trailmeister logged 16.36 miles.
Lakes, lava flows, and forests provide the backdrop for rides of any length from Quinn Meadows, the largest and most popular horse camp in the Deschutes National Forest.
- Land Manager is Deschutes National Forest – https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/deschutes/recarea/?recid=38956
- A manure pit and watering hole are on-site.
- Horses may be watered only at Sink Creek, and cleaning up manure, hay and trash is required prior to departure.
- Certified weed/seed-free hay is required.
- Due to the spread of invasive insects, firewood from outside the area is not permitted.
- Fee area