Quinn Meadow Horse Camp - 1trailmeister added this area
Riders have logged 45.10 miles & 8,299.93 hours here.
TOP TRAIL RIDER: 1trailmeister logged 38.10 miles.
Rides Add Your Ride
|07 Aug 2018||1trailmeister||Ride Notes||21 h||6m||9.26||✔||✔||★★★★★|
|27 Aug 2017||1trailmeister||Ride Notes||8266 h||12m||12.48||✔||✔||★★★★★|
|15 Aug 2018||zan||Ride Notes||2 h||0m||7||✔||★★★★☆|
|25 Aug 2017||1trailmeister||Ride Notes||4 h||36m||7.17||✔||★★★★★|
|24 Aug 2017||1trailmeister||Ride Notes||6 h||2m||9.19||✔||★★★★★|
Lakes, lava flows, and forests provide the backdrop for rides of any length from Quinn Meadows, the largest and most popular horse camp in the Deschutes National Forest.
Quinn Meadow Oregon TrailMeister visit 2017
Follow along with us as we ride and camp in Oregon’s Quinn Meadow Horse Camp.
Quinn Meadow is one of the most popular horse campgrounds on the Deschutes National Forest. The sites are large and there is a vast area to ride on the southwest side of Mt. Bachelor and surrounding areas.
- Land Manager is Deschutes National Forest – https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/deschutes/recreation/horseriding-camping/recarea/?recid=38956&actid=30
- A manure pit and watering hole are on-site.
- Horses may be watered only at Sink Creek, and cleaning up manure, hay and trash is required prior to departure.
- Certified weed/seed-free hay is required.
- Due to the spread of invasive insects, firewood from outside the area is not permitted.
- Fee area
- Reservations are recommended – https://www.recreation.gov/camping/quinn-meadow-horse-camp/r/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=NRSO&parkId=73650