Little Pend Oreille National Wildlife Refuge, in northeast Washington, is home to the Bear Creek Horse Camp.
- Land Manager is U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Camping with horses is only permitted in Bear Creek and Horse Camps.
- Confined horses must be at least 100 feet from streams or other water bodies.
- Horses cannot be tied directly to trees. Horses must be confined in camp by hitch rails, tied to a high picket line, or confined in portable corrals.
- Visitors must provide food for their horses.
- Remove all garbage, horse manure, and excess straw and hay.
- Horseback riding is only allowed on maintained roads and trails.