No Rides Found Be the first to Add Your Ride
Carter Meadows is a very popular area during holiday week-ends. Fortunately it is fairly lightly used at most other times. With 5 separate trail heads within it the Large meadow, plus the summit PCT trail head on it’s eastern edge, this is a great area for horse and mule camping with miles of gorgeous trails to ride in every direction.
- Land Manager is Klamath National Forest
- Do not tie horses to trees, living or dead.
- Do not tie horses to corral rails or posts.
- Keep horses away from the creek. Avoid damage to creek bank.
- Water horses in corrals.
- Do not allow horses to graze in the meadow.
- Provide weed free horse feed in corrals only.
- Dogs on leash only.
- Camping limit 14 days.
- Fee area