Gabaldon Horse Camp - TrailMeister added this area
No Rides Found Be the first to Add Your Ride
Gabaldon Horse Camp sits among spruce forest on the eastern slope of the Mount Baldy Wilderness. Dedicated to equine users, the camp offers riders easy access into the nearby wilderness area via five excellent camp spots.
- Land Manager is Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests, Springerville Ranger District
- This campground is limited to campers with horses or stock animals
- Weed free feed is required
- Do not tie stock to trees
- Remove and scatter manure