Kickapoo Valley Reserve - 1trailmeister added this area
Riders have logged 0.02 miles & 3.00 hours here.
The Kickapoo Valley Reserve has an extensive system of rustic trails for equestrians comprised of over 40 miles of trails and easy access to Wildcat Mountain State Park to the north.
- Land Manager is Kickapoo Valley Reserve – http://kvr.state.wi.us/Home
- Equestrian trails on the Reserve will be Temporarily Closed due to wet conditions during and/or after rain events.
- The trail season runs from May 1 to November 15 in the Reserve.
- All visitors are required to obtain a Visitor’s Permit for the Kickapoo Valley Reserve.
- Camping on the Reserve requires a separate permit.
- DAY USE PARKING GUIDE – http://kvr.state.wi.us/Documents/Recreation/Equestrian%20Day%20Parking%20for%20website.pdf