Submit a Trail
Myrtle Beach State Park - TrailMeister added this area
Myrtle Beach, SC
No Rides Found Be the first to Add Your Ride
Beach riding is one of things that every horseman wants to to at some point. Horse riding on the beach is allowed at Myrtle Beach State Park he third Saturday in November and continues through the last day of February
No events found. Click here to see past events.
- Land Manager is South Carolina State Parks
- Day use only
- Beach access is available beginning the third Saturday in November and continues through the last day of February for horseback riding.
- There is a $25.00 permit for each horse that enters the park. The permit is only for the horse. The daily entrance fee still applies. Horses are not allowed in the park overnight.
- Riders must have current Negative Coggins papers for each horse brought into the park
- Horses are not allowed in the park overnight.