No Rides Found Be the first to Add Your Ride
The Orick Trailhead (located at the Orick Rodeo Grounds) offers access to four loop trail as well as two stock-ready camps all of which create the possibility of several days of riding throughout the Redwood National Park.
- Land Manager is Redwood National Park
- Permits are required for overnight use on the Orick Horse Trail
- Feed for stock must be in the form of pellets or certified weed-free feed.
- Animals may not graze park vegetation.
- Animals must be hobbled or tied to a hitching post when unattended.