Reehers Camp - TrailMeister added this area
Riders have logged 23.43 miles & 9.45 hours here.
TOP TRAIL RIDER: idahotrails logged 12.66 miles.
Driving DirectionsClick the icon for directions in google.
From Portland, go west on Hwy. 26. From the junction of Hwys. 26 and 217, continue west on Hwy. 26 for 32 miles. Turn south on Timber Rd. and continue 3 miles to the town of Timber. Turn west on Cochran Rd. and drive 2.5 miles to Reehers Camp.
This wonderful horse camp is shaded by huge Douglas-fir trees and offers potable water from a hand pump, a camp host, a group shelter, and a large day-use area with a toilet and parking for 4 to 6 trailers. The main trail out of Reehers is the Gales Creek Trail, which runs over Round Top Mountain to the Storey Burn Trail near Hwy. 6. The new 3C and Step Creek Trails provide more riding alternatives, and several forest roads provide additional connectivity.
- Land manager is Oregon Department of Forestry – Tillamook State Forest
- Campsites are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Campsites with corrals are for equestrian camping only. Campers without horses will be required to move.
- Campsite Occupancy Limit of 8 people and 2 vehicles per campsite in the B camping areas.
- Overnight camping is not permitted in the Day Use / Trailhead Area.
- Fee area